Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Practice Test is now available
How 2 Pass, 

Please can we get an update, seems there is approx another 20 new Questions on the Exam, please can you get this updated as soon as possible.

Thanks
I'd like to know when its planned to have an update. I took the test today and only about half the questions were covered in the practice tests. I would not have purchased it in the current state if I had known. Another site shows 190 questions in the pool while How2Pass only has 100.
My test is scheduled for next Tuesday, can anyone tell me if there are any new questions besides these already available on How2Pass?
(10-30-2020, 06:03 PM)alexandrenunes Wrote: My test is scheduled for next Tuesday, can anyone tell me if there are any new questions besides these already available on How2Pass?
My previous statement about the other site having 190 was wrong. I downloaded their PDF and it did not contain the correct questions. I haven't found a site that has more than the 100 here yet.
We will update it within a few days.
(10-31-2020, 08:25 AM)forumsupport Wrote: We will update it within a few days.
I will take the exam next Tuesday, is this update available before this date?
We have added two new drag-and-drops and 15 other questions. More questions will be added in 1-2 days.
(11-01-2020, 05:07 PM)alexandrenunes Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 08:25 AM)forumsupport Wrote: We will update it within a few days.
I will take the exam next Tuesday, is this update available before this date?
H2P just have updated it, I think they added 28 new questions. I wish you a good luck in your exam. Please let us know your experience about it.
Guys, I passed exam 300-410 today with a score of 871. There were 12 new questions and some How2Pass questions have alternatives quite different from the exam questions. To rely only on dump issues is very risky.
(11-03-2020, 06:30 PM)alexandrenunes Wrote: Guys, I passed exam 300-410 today with a score of 871. There were 12 new questions and some How2Pass questions have alternatives quite different from the exam questions. To rely only on dump issues is very risky.
Congratulations. The new and differences on questions not match with the update of h2w did yesterday ?