Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encor wrong answers
All questions in your first 6 posts have been corrected and/or explanation added. The rest will also be investigated within a couple of days.

Another update of 20-30 new questions is coming within 1-2 weeks.
(02-22-2021, 07:55 PM)forumsupport Wrote: All questions in your first 6 posts have been corrected and/or explanation added. The rest will also be investigated within a couple of days.

Another update of 20-30 new questions is coming within 1-2 weeks.
nice one. i hope im not too much trouble.
another question that i can find and i found a cisco document regarding which tier is the best to deploy sd-access the answer is routed access not three tier.
if i found the qestion again ill post it.
A network administrator is implementing a routing configuration change and enables routing debugs to track routing behavior during the change. The logging output on the terminal is interrupting the command typing process.
Which two actions can the network administrator take to minimize the possibility of typing commands incorrectly? (Choose two.)

A. Configure the logging synchronous global configuration command.
B. Configure the logging synchronous command under the vty.
C. Increase the number of lines on the screen using the terminal length command.
D. Configure the logging delimiter feature.
E. Press the TAB key to reprint the command in a new line.

careful with this one there is no logging synchronous global configuration command. answer should be b&e. tested in cml
Quote:question ec225

wrong answer as well. doc and explanation is provided under.

The  answer is correct. What is wrong here? Provide reason/reference.
EC216:
Answer is correct. CEF related answer is incorrect. Explanation updated.

All corrections/explanations have been added.
passed today with 935. thank you all and i wish you al the very best!
Dears,
Is the dump here still valid?
(03-16-2021, 05:51 AM)alsarh86 Wrote: Dears,
Is the dump here still valid?
bud, i find it a bit irrelevant if the dump is valid or not. use it to check your knowledge and to do your own research.
took me week to search and test the questions but my skill so much better now.
i passed the ensld as well and i will pass enrasi as well.

all the very best!
Ps:
- good documentation for sd-acces https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/so...ganization
- good docmentation for sd-wan https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/so...troduction

cover pretty much everything for ccnp encor ensld and ensdwan 
good luck
Question EC351: The correct answer cannot be chosen even if it is the correct answer.

An engineer must create an EEM applet that sends a syslog message in the event a change happens in mthe network due to trouble with an OSPF process. Which action should the engineer use?

Correct answer is action 1 syslog msg "OSPF ROUTING ERROR"

I chose this, but it says my choice is action 1 syslog msg "e;OSPF ROUTING ERROR"e;

Must be a bug in the question?
I have an issue with two questions that appear to be identical but with different answers:

EC378 - A client with IP address 209.165.201.25 must access a web server on port 80 at 209.165.200.225. To allow this traffic, an engineer must add a statement to an access control list that is applied in the inbound direction on the port connecting to the web server. Which statement allows this traffic?

My answer: permit tcp host 209.165.201.25 host 209.165.200.225 eq 80
Correct answer: permit tcp host 209.165.200.225 eq 80 host 209.165.201.25.

I can accept that as the correct answer except we are trying to permit the client to access the web server here, not the other way around. The source should be 209.165.201.25.

EC072 - A client with IP address 209.165.201.25 must access a web server on port 80 at 209.165.200.225. To allow this traffic, an engineer must add a statement to an access control list that is applied in the inbound direction on the port connecting to the web server. Which statement allows this traffic?

This question is identical to EC378, but I actually got this answer correct where I didn't previously. I will try this in a test environment and let you know the result, but I'm suspecting that the answer should be the same for both of these, or we need to simply remove the duplicate question.