Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encor wrong answers
All questions in your first 6 posts have been corrected and/or explanation added. The rest will also be investigated within a couple of days.

Another update of 20-30 new questions is coming within 1-2 weeks.
(02-22-2021, 07:55 PM)forumsupport Wrote: All questions in your first 6 posts have been corrected and/or explanation added. The rest will also be investigated within a couple of days.

Another update of 20-30 new questions is coming within 1-2 weeks.
nice one. i hope im not too much trouble.
another question that i can find and i found a cisco document regarding which tier is the best to deploy sd-access the answer is routed access not three tier.
if i found the qestion again ill post it.
A network administrator is implementing a routing configuration change and enables routing debugs to track routing behavior during the change. The logging output on the terminal is interrupting the command typing process.
Which two actions can the network administrator take to minimize the possibility of typing commands incorrectly? (Choose two.)

A. Configure the logging synchronous global configuration command.
B. Configure the logging synchronous command under the vty.
C. Increase the number of lines on the screen using the terminal length command.
D. Configure the logging delimiter feature.
E. Press the TAB key to reprint the command in a new line.

careful with this one there is no logging synchronous global configuration command. answer should be b&e. tested in cml
Quote:question ec225

wrong answer as well. doc and explanation is provided under.

TheĀ  answer is correct. What is wrong here? Provide reason/reference.
EC216:
Answer is correct. CEF related answer is incorrect. Explanation updated.

All corrections/explanations have been added.
passed today with 935. thank you all and i wish you al the very best!