Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENARSI 300-410 many answers are wrong.
Hi all. I prepared using how-2-pass and memorized all the answers. I did see all the questions including the ones posted last week (3rd week of March 2022). I chose the H2P answers but did not pass. I am only recertifying and I have even scored 1000 in past exams using H2P. However this time around many answers are wrong.
Please quote QIDs of the questions you think have incorrect answers along with reason or reference from Cisco documentation if you disagree with an answer.
Smile 
(03-26-2022, 04:00 PM)diallo Wrote: Hi all. I prepared using how-2-pass and memorized all the answers. I did see all the questions including the ones posted last week (3rd week of March 2022). I chose the H2P answers but did not pass. I am only recertifying and I have even scored 1000 in past exams using H2P. However this time around many answers are wrong.
 You need to do your research and double check the answers. There are around 50 plus questions in ENCORE with wrong answers. Its taken me sometimes over 1 hour to find right answer as some questions are tricky and answers are not in the official book.