Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Practice Test is now available
No exact information about probable new questions is yet available. It takes minimum 14 days to get updates; no time frame can be given. We will update questions whenever we get more inside information about new questions.
(02-10-2021, 01:53 PM)forumsupport Wrote: No exact information about probable new questions is yet available. It takes minimum 14 days to get updates; no time frame can be given. We will update questions whenever we get more inside information about new questions.
I did some digging around and found a forum with a number of questions I had seen listed but without the correct answer being marked. This site is still valuable and every question needs memorized. It may have been closer to 50 percent of the questions were from these. This is a link to an article with the answer to one of the questions I did see. Memorize the steps and what order they are in. https: // blog.router-switch.com/2013/10/ how-to-configure-pbr-policy-based-routing/ (step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4, step 5).
I just took the test and there were still several questions I hadn't seen before. I did not pass the exam. Any update to the questions coming soon?
I just took this today and there were quite a few questions that were not on here or networktut
(02-10-2021, 01:53 PM)forumsupport Wrote: No exact information about probable new questions is yet available. It takes minimum 14 days to get updates; no time frame can be given. We will update questions whenever we get more inside information about new questions.
Hi, do you know about the new questions?
The exam has just been changed again. Not sure how much but it seems like it follows a pattern of every 4 months they update it.
I just took the exam and failed. There were quite a few questions on there that I hadn't seen (I got to 8 then stopped counting).
We have added 28 new questions.